Good Morning Lovelies!
This is going to be the written form of our Sims 3 Warrior Cats Request Guidelines.
Everyone who wants to request a Cat for our upcoming series should pay close attention because this isn’t information I’m going to repeating.
I will also be putting up a video version of this post here: https://youtu.be/o7b2GQrD03w
Cats may not stay the same. DO NOT Submit A Cat if you are uncomfortable with Changes being made to their character.
- Aside from pelt colors generally, any cat submitted for our series is assumed to be changeable. This means that any Cat sent to me is just a suggestion and can change in ANY way. I say this specifically because our stories may change and I need the ability to be flexible with our characters.
- I will not tolerate shaming, whining, or complaints regarding character submissions.
- As a member of the GRSM (Gender Romantic Sexual Minority) Community, I tend to include all kinds of relationships in my stories. It is fully possible for any cat to end up in any kind of romantic or non-romantic relationship.
Cats that haven’t shown up in our story yet will be cycled every season in-game.
- So even if you don’t get chosen for the initial batch of cats, it’s still possible to be in another batch
Limit of Three Cats per Person for each call for requests
- This is to ensure we don’t have one person spamming requests
All Cat Requests MUST be submitted through our official form
- Although I appreciate everyone putting requests in comments, they are hard to keep track of and hard to understand. Our form lays out all the information I need to fully realize a requested cat.
I reserve the right to not accept requests that include problematic or hurtful content.
Please submit all Sims 3 Warrior Cats Requests on this form:
Thank you for your understanding guys!